skip hire

Do you need a skip?

If you’re clearing away household, garden or building waste, you need to make sure you dispose of it safely, responsibly and legally. A lot of domestic rubbish can be taken to council recycling facilities but heavier duty material in large quantities needs to be removed professionally. For this, you may need to hire a skip, which can be positioned in your driveway, or, subject to obtaining a council permit on the road in front of your premises.

Our skip sizes

Clearance jobs vary in size. A major house renovation will produce a lot of rubbish. A kitchen refit will be more modest. We have skips in sizes to suit jobs of every scale.

soil / rubble


( grass extra £20 )

Mixed Waste Skip


soil / rubble


Mixed waste skip


Mixed waste skip


No Rubble / Soil

Are you looking to book a skip?

It’s not something you do every day, but at Webbs Waste it’s routine. Just give us a call to discuss what you have in mind and we’ll help you choose the right solution.

do i need a skip or a bulk bag?

Bulk bags are large, tough, woven plastic bags that make a great alternative to skips. They are smaller, but still have substantial capacity and they are strong enough to hold even the heaviest construction or garden waste. They are easier to deliver and take away than skips. For bulky waste like discarded joinery, plasterboard, cladding and built-in furniture, a skip is usually a better option. If you are unsure, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to advise.